CLEAN EATING COOKIE DOUGH

CLEAN EATING COOKIE DOUGH
This is my favorite recipe so far! I haven’t had real cookie dough in a long time and I am the kind of person who prefers to eat the cookie dough instead of the cookie. I have had this recipe in the works for weeks now trying to perfect it. Let me know what you think!

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 c gluten-free quick cooking oats
  • 1/4 c natural peanut butter
  • 2 tsp pure vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
  • 2 squares of dark chocolate
  • 1 Tbsp honey
  • 1/4 c egg whites (make sure you use the 100% egg whites, pasteurized)
  • 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Add all ingredients to a blender.
  2. Place wax paper on a plate & add cookie dough.
  3. This is the hard part…put them in the freezer for at least an hour. I have found that after 2 hours they taste the best!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel